- Keywords: Keywords stand for the term which you have a query or search for on search engine.
- Avg monthly search: Average monthly search stand for the people searching the specific keywords in a month on the search engine.
- Competition: Competition stands for the struggle to get to the top of the page. It has 3 levels: high, medium, low.
- CPC - Top of the page bid (high range): It stands for the maximum price you want to pay if it appears in the top search page.
- CPC - Top of the page bid (low range): It stands for the minimum price you want to pay if it appears in the bottom search page.
- Organic average position: Organic average position is the position of the link in the search engine when the user searches for the term/keywords.
Google Keywords Planner (AdWords) is a tool to get a basic insight of traffic status of specific and related keywords. We will discuss few terms used in keywords planner: Keywords, Avg monthly search, Competition, Top of the page bid (high range), Top of the page bid (low range), Organic average position.