We are a high-growth SAAS provideAmpifirer and international distribution network that caters widely to both small to medium businesses and consumers in various niches.
While our company is a start-up, it is already profitable and continues to grow year on year.
We've already sold products to over 20,000 customers, supported by a small and talented team (which is where you come in...).
Primarily we work on building innovative SAAS marketing platforms through a process of creating minimum viable products, and solving problems nobody else on the planet has solved to help online businesses succeed.
... This leads to an exciting and rapidly evolving development, and being part of a fun, cutting-edge start-up!
And while our growth and success has so far has been something we're all extremely proud of and excited by...
... we've now hit a bit of a snag.
To take things to the next level, we need to expand our team of talented and enthusiastic people to keep the momentum going, keep our customers and users happy - and maintain the excellent quality and value we provide.
Right now, we're looking to hire a Software Developer to create and maintain the web applications of our core business units. This position will give you an excellent opportunity to take on a wide range of interesting projects and to learn on the job from our talented technology and marketing teams.
On top of that, we're a very 'dev friendly' company. One of the founders is a developer himself, so we appreciate the need for 'normal hours', flexibility , personal space and to work in flow. We respect ideas, ingenuity, and listen to everyone on our team for insights on how to do things better. We also like to balance the 'cool workin + cool livin' philosophy, so the team blends together nicely, keeps a balance on work & life, communication is open, and it's an overall fun place to work.
In your role, you'd be reporting to the CTO, and would be a go-to person for our tech-related needs. All of our developers handle full-stack product development, responding to our marketing team's tech requests and get involved with customer support & IT.
Product Development involves building out new features for our award-winning flagship software suite, in use by tens of thousands of customers. We use CakePHP as our MVC framework, Vue.js for our front-end, Jenkins to manage our testing & deployment, and Docker/Swarm for environment management. We pride ourselves on writing high-quality code, so we do frequent code inspections, pairs programming, and write lots of automated tests.
Marketing Technology requests often involve quick turnaround and on-the-fly development as new requirements emerge. So you'd also be setting up setting up dynamic landing pages, implementing the vision of our designers and assisting with social media advertising.
In addition, all of our developers assist our customer support staff and take care of internal IT assistance. This includes WordPress maintenance, email setup and server maintenance.
- 5+ years relevant experience working as a software developer
- Experience with TDD, pairs programming, and other Agile/Scrum development techniques
- Experience managing/enhancing WordPress and WP plugins
- Experience working with a high-performing development team that prides itself on writing maintainable, readable & scalable code
- Experience with Git or other similar source control system
- A positive, can-do attitude that is genuine and infectious
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to document proper requirements for short-term and long-term projects
- Willingness and desire to learn and embrace new web technologies as they evolve
- Excellent Communication and Fluent English
For our Software Developer position we offer the following benefits:
- The ability to work from your home office on a full-time basis
- Flexible work hours
- Observance of religious holidays
- Opportunity for performance-based bonuses and salary increases
Apply for this positon