We are a Swedish start-up who believes that talent has no borders. We headhunt developers and designers and assist in helping Swedish start-ups to efficiently work with them on a remote basis. Our ultimate goal is to convince every Swedish company that we come across to work with devoted senior developers and designers outside of Sweden.
Project description - UX/UI designer
Right now, we are looking for a UX/UI designer to help us with several internal
projects. We are currently in a phase of extensive growth where we are pursuing a digital marketing strategy in order to reach new leads and markets.
The position will be multi-faceted. A smaller part of the role will include helping us ensure that we have the right things in place to improve and maximize the conversion rate on our own website, given we are witnessing an increased number of visitors to the site.
The larger part of the role will include working towards trying to help us win new customers by showing them how they can and should improve UI/UX aspects of their sites and products. You will help us to establish a stylish presentation that will be adapted to each potential lead/customer.
Experience in SEO optimization, building user-friendly designs, following best practices, growth hacks, etc. would be welcome. At Proxify, we like to drive one another forward, so an ability to deliver insights to the rest of your team will be highly appreciated. Ultimately, we want to see your role as being a key reason behind increased conversions for the masses!
What your role will encompass
- Designing from scratch
- Reiterating certain designs
- Striving to continually deliver value to clients, in a timely fashion.
- Understanding client objectives and designing according to these
- Contributing to value-driven discussions
Who You Are - What We're After
- 2 - 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Growing design portfolio
- Creative mindset
- A self-starter and proven team player
- Comfortable working in an ever-changing environment
- Upper-intermediate level of English – B2 on CEFR
- Social person, willing to communicate and suggest new ideas
What we offer
- Chance to shape and define your role
- Stimulating work
- Continued work on external projects if a lack of work on internal ones
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Business travels to Sweden are possible
- Working with an ambitious team of like-minded professionals
For more information